Friday, March 16, 2007

week 9: banner created

Posted by PicasaWent into photoshop, took the image that I had on the earlier post and used it as the image for my banner, color picked the Carolina blue, reduced the opacity to make it lighter, added text in Onyx after picking the same dark blue color, added the border from Rameses, and uploaded it here. Now, I need to figure out how to make it the banner on the top of my blog.
By the way, the Carolina Blue border spilling into the letter "O" of "OLINA" was not intentional, but is a good transition and pulls you into the banner.
UPDATE: Done! Just went on my dashboard to "Page elements" and linked to the picture, it's now my banner. Someone had suggested I get rid of the awful color at the top of my blog, so I edited my CSS to get rid of that image, and it was replaced by the Rameses color.

3 comments:

gercohenJoMC712 said...

very annoying, in Photoshop and on the PC I used to test out the image and banner, the opacity of the Carolina blue in the banner background was not too lite, the blue was clearly visible, but at home the background appears almosr white, Grrrrr.

A said...

At least it doesn't appear Duke blue!

A-M Miller said...

...or Marquette blue!

Nice, clean color scheme, Gerry!